This year, the Christmas season has been different for me, but in a good way. I haven't been as excited about the decorations and busyness, but I have been clinging to the Hope that we have in Jesus- why we truly celebrate. In my surroundings, seeing so many hurting, has put things in a different perspective. I am honestly still trying to comprehend what happened last Friday in Connecticut. Amidst it all, I have been reminded how awesome it is that God sent his only Son. And that He gives us hope. And that he loves us unconditionally. Recently, I saw the video below. It came at a perfect time and I know God used it to speak truth in my life. (This video is done by Rob Bell- not sure I agree with all of his theology, but this video is very Biblically based). Watch it here.
I hope that you (and I) can take some time as we approach Christmas Day to reflect on God's Son, and His love. And the hope we have in Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment