Hi everyone! Sorry it has taken me a
The picture above was taken on Sunday morning when we went to Pastor Leonardo´s church. On the left is Luzmarina, then me, David, Braulio and Jaqueline and Emily in the front.
On Sunday, Luzmarina, David and I taught Sunday School to the youth age class. It was a blessing for us to talk to them and get to know them! We were able to share with them our testimonies and about missions. Pray for them, that they will continue to seek God and seek His will for their lives. Here is a picture of some of the youth and also a picture of David and I with Emely, one of Pastor Leonard´s daughters. I was glad to get to know her, she is 16 and reminds me a lot of me at that age. Pastor Leonardo and his wife are applying to CILTA as well, I´m hoping we will all be able to go together!!
Braulio and I accidentally dressed as twins...
No comments:
Post a Comment