A Blank Canvas

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Inside Scoop on the wedding







So for those of you who won´t be here for the wedding, I thought I would give you an inside scoop on the ceremony. Our ¨cortejo¨ (court) will be:







Kathleen (maid of honor) and Hebert (her hubbie)
Moises (David´s cousin) and his girlfriend, Valeria
Mariexis (David´s cousin) and her boyfriend, Gustavo
Alfredo and his wife Audia, who is pregnant and due in Feb! (close friends)
Alejandro and Ised (also good friends)


Our flower girl will be Emily and ring bearer Kairo- I have mentioned them in previous posts.
For my bouquet, I am going to have calla lilies. I have always liked these flowers especially after seeing them in many Diego Rivera paintings.



My bridesmaids are going to wear black dresses and carry white roses. One good thing about getting married in December is that the church is already decorated! Lucky, the decorations in the church match the decorations we are going to have in the reception- red poinsettias and gold christmasy decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment