A Blank Canvas

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Napping in the Panama Airport

I thought the next time I wrote we would be in Lima, but I decided to say a quick hello since there is free wireless here in the Panama airport! Thankfully our flights have gone well so far, everything smooth and on time! I love flying and traveling and it has been awesome to travel with David. We have both flown, but never together. Because in the past when I flew to and from Venezuela that meant I was either on my way to see David or leaving him, so it has been a new (and fun!) experience to travel together. I know that many adventures await us in Peru.

We have several hours until our flight leaves tonight at 7pm. We are really excited to get there! I think now I will take advantage of the quiet airport and comfortable chairs...and catch up on a little sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment