A Blank Canvas

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday morning inspiration

I usually need some inspiration to get going on Monday mornings. 


But even though the snooze button seems even more tempting on Monday mornings, I am trying to be consistent in waking up extra early. I started this venture about 2 weeks ago.  At first it was easier because the motivation was fresh. But friends, I must admit.. I have been slipping. Going to bed a little bit later...hitting snooze a time or two...


And so,  I'm needing some inspiration to stick with it.

This morning, I found this quote on Simplify101 facebook's page-


"The easiest new habits to create are the ones you're most passionate about. Create a list of complelling benefits for your new habit."


pinned here


So, as crazy as it sounds, here's my list of "compelling benefits of waking up early"...


-As my body gets used to this new habit, I will be able to rest better at night...which is a good thing for me and those around me. :)
- Being able to spend time in the Word before the busy day and to-do list starts (this one is still a struggle)
- And the biggest benefit by far is definitely, still, PRODUCTIVITY!!





But one good thing about Monday? It is a new fresh start. No matter what happened last week, good or bad, Monday is a clean slate for a new week.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love that! Each Monday is a new, fresh start! I am so thankful for new starts so much of the time.

    I have a fun rosette giveaway that I would love for you to enter! http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/09/200-followers-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete