A Blank Canvas

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mr. Pumpkin "before"

I know, I know....I have done a horrible job keeping this blog updated this semester...

and there is so much to share...

about classes...
about our week-long "field trip" to Huaraz...
about our Christmas decorating this weekend...

but before that, there are some things from last month I want to post...
We got a pumpkin in October. It is important for me to post these pictures now, because (if all goes well) by the end of the day, this cute little pumpkin will be a delicious pumpkin pie.

Check out that pretty llama pattern in the background...and those Fall colored flowers! (I brought those back from the US....Dollar store!!)

 Although perfectly round and adorable, this pumpkin does have a few beauty marks on his backside...but hey, no one's perfect. Besides, I think it gives him character.

No comments:

Post a Comment