A Blank Canvas

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweet Christmas Cards

Right in the middle of a very stressful exam week, we got a package full of beautiful Christmas cards. And I do mean FULL. As I started to flip through the cards and read the notes, I couldn't hold back the tears!! We are so honored and thankful for those who thought of us and who took the time to send a card, and who are praying for us as well. We also got lots of very original homemade cards made by children. :) Kids' artwork is the best!  I know my sneaky Mom had a big part in getting the cards here in time and so here's a shoutout to Sherry B for thinking of us!!! We have had these cards up around our apartment and they were the perfect decoration. If you happen to be one of the folks who sent us a card, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment