Yesterday was our first anniversary and wow it is hard to believe it has already been a year. I am so thankful to God for David. He has been so helpful, loving, patient, and supportive. I wouldn't have made it through this last year of studying, culture shock, and homesickness without his help...and sense of humor. I am also so thankful for his wisdom and how he always points me to God.
For our anniversary we went out for some of our favorites....pizza, ice cream, and movie....
And guess what, we found a few snowmen in front of Papa John's...I guess some of the North Carolina snow made it to Lima? ;-) (I wish!!!!!)
Not sure we would recommend the movie "Skyline", but we did see a preview for Johnny Depp's new movie "The Tourist" and the new Pirates movie!!!
We are so thankful to God for all the blessings He has given us this year and for how much we have grown. He has taught us so much!! We can't wait to see what He has waiting for us in the years to come!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment