One item we are trying to mark off the to-do list is going through all our papers (notes, articles, homeworks, and exams) from this past year and decide what we should actually keep. This is quite the challenge for me because I usually keep much more than I should. I'm pretty sure I still have high school notes and exams in my closet back in NC. And it's a bit harder now, because this is material we will actually use in the future. Thankfully, we have digital copies of a lot of the articles, and I figured out I can take pictures of the important stuff with my camera (aka my makeshift scanner).What about you? How do you decide what papers to keep and what to get rid of??
p.s. On a totally different note, someone found my blog today by searching for the phrase "carolina venezuelan cow." Very interesting. I hope you found what you were looking for!
Have a good weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment