A Blank Canvas

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cute (and free!) to do list printables

"Every minute invested in planning will save you ten minutes down the road."


If you've been around here for long, you probably know that I am a list-maker. At first, David laughed at my incessant list making, but now he is addicted too. hehehe

Marking things off my list makes me feel productive. (And even writing something in that I have already done, just to be able to mark it off. HA!)

And, the day (and week) goes much smoother, if I have my tasks planned out.

Usually I write my lists all over the place- in my journal...or any scrap piece of paper I can find.

But I just found this link pinned on Pinterest with lots of cute and free to do lists. There are also chore lists and meal planners!

So if you are a list-maker like me, go check these out!

Happy planning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment