A Blank Canvas

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Embrace the Camera: Oct 20th

Have you ever met someone and just known that God had a special plan for that person in your life?

Well- meeting this family was one of those experiences. David has actually known them for a long time, but hadn't seen them in years. David saw the dad a few months ago and realized they live really close to us!


 For the past few months God has used them to bless us in so many ways. I'm not sure I've ever met a family so generous, yet so humble.

Also, the dad (who travels to different churches giving workshops/conferences) was praying for someone to help him with technology stuff, like powerpoints and making videos, and David is an expert in all of that. So they were able to help each other. We are pretty sure all this was no coincidence!



Along with all our other Venezuelan friends, we will miss them dearly! But we are thankful for their friendship....and for skype! :)

p.s. If you are a coffee-lover, make sure to check back here tomorrow. I might have a fun giveaway up my sleeve!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Great pics. and yes, I am a coffee lover, I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures!! they look like a beautiful group :)

    have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete