I'm also loving all of you friends who have encouraged us and prayed for us along the way. We are so so thankful for all our prayer warriors.
I'm also loving the place we stayed. It is a place run by Americans so it has the feel of an American home rather than a hotel, and that has been such a comfort to me. I'm not sure how to put it into words. Well here let me try to explain- HOT showers. Huge blessing.
Yesterday I loved walking around Caracas- really pretty, historical, and colorful.
![]() |
| At the "Asamblea Nacional" - Congress Building |
![]() |
| At the "Plaza Bolivar" |
![]() |
| Asamblea Nacional again |
![]() |
| Another view of the Plaza Bolivar |
Unfortunately, this is the only upclose picture we got of us yesterday. This picture was supposed to be a "show how excited you are that the visa is approved". But the sun was really bright. David took it and I said, "Check and make sure the picture turned out good." What actually happened is that he looked at the picture and saw that HE looked just fine, but didn't tell me that I look like a horse or some other strange animal. Oh well.
Fun fact: See that yellow plane in the background? It is a DHL plane, which is the company that will mail David's visa. Dear DHL people, Please fly that visa to Maracaibo ASAP. Ok thanks!
I loved the beautiful pictures that we took before (and during) the downpour.
And this pretty little flower after the rain.
Ok so this week for Pinteresting Wednesday I'm pinning all food. I'm preparing my list of all the recipes I want to make when we get to the US, when I can get all the ingredients.
![]() |
| P.F. Changs Lettuce wraps- pinned here |
![]() |
| Crock Pot Ribs- pinned here |
![]() |
| Pioneer Woman Sesame Noodles- pinned here |
![]() |
| Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Pizza- pinned here |
![]() |
| Greek Pasta Salad- pinned here Happy Wednesday!!! |
This week I am linking up at What I'm Loving Wednesdays and
![]() |













Yea! So happy for you both! God is so good!
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!! ..& by the way…i like your "show how excited you are that the visa is approved" picture :)
ReplyDelete