A Blank Canvas

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st- hope and progress

Part of me can't believe it's already October. But the other part of me all of me is SO THRILLED AND THANKFUL that this month is here. Because we can finally say, "At the end of this month, we'll be traveling to the US!" (please Lord keep things moving quickly!) And that brings us much hope and excitement and encouragement.

Another random note- In VZ, most people don't have dryers. It's so hot that people just hang their clothes out to dry and they dry very quickly. In our apartment, we have an area with windows next to our washer where we hang clothes. Since my knee injury, I've had to create a way to hang up clothes. I would put all the clothes in one chair and put them on hangers while sitting in another chair, since I couldn't be on my feet for long periods of time.

But today, for the first time since the knee injury, I was able to hang up a load of clothes while standing up the whole time!! This may sound crazy to some, but to me, it is a huge progress and I am a fan of progress. Small though it may be, my knees and I are going in the right direction!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Any fun plans for October?

No comments:

Post a Comment