A Blank Canvas

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Have you ever waited so long for something, and then looked at the calendar and realized, "Oh my goodness, the day will be here soon!" I had one of those moments today, and I am loving it.

I am loving much needed time with friends, to de-stress and laugh and, of course, eat delicious food.

I am also loving trying new hairstyles, although my attempts don't turn out exactly like the pictures.

Pinned here
Found here


I am loving DIY scarf ideas.
Found here


Found here

And,
I am loving encouraging words.
Found here


2 comments:

  1. I love those DIY scarfs! I'm going to have to look into making those! I also love those braids--they're so cute! I wish I could braid my own hair like that! Have a great Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of your hair inspirations pictures! I wish I could get my hair like that!

    ReplyDelete